YOU WILL NEED:
- 500g self raising flour
- 500g natural yoghurt (or any plain flavoured yoghurt)
- 1 tbsp baking powder
1) In a bowl, mix the flour and baking powder and then add the yoghurt. Bring ingredients together with your hands and then roll out onto well-floured surface.
2) Once combined split into 8 even balls.
3) Roll each one thinly and flat, you might need more flour for this.
4) Grab a frying pan with NO oil and whack on a medium heat.
5) Whilst this is warming you can get your olives (I just ripped them apart with my fingers) and poke into the top of the dough.
6) With the aid of a spatula, transfer the flatbread into the hot dry pan, and cook on each side for about 3-4 mins (checking occasionally so they don’t burn).
7) There you go, some damn fine tasty little flatbreads. Now it’s time to eat!
Recipe by Amy Laker